Abstract submission will open during Spring 2021
Poster sessions – Abstracts
Students and researchers are encouraged to present their life science and molecular medicine related research results at the poster sessions.
When preparing the abstracts, please comply with the following guidelines:
- Save the abstract in PDF-format (alternatively with Word), using your surname as the file name.
- Use Times Roman / Times New Roman in the body text, single spacing, 12 points font.
- The presenting author should be underlined.
- The best abstracts will be presented orally in the Symposium. The authors of the chosen poster abstracts will be informed near Symposium. The speakers are invited to the Symposium party, where their presentations are rewarded.
- A maximum of 120 abstracts are accepted according to the receiving order.
- Abstracts exceeding the word limit 250-350 (maximum at A4) will not be accepted.
Poster sessions on August 19-20:
- The poster size is width 84 cm and height 116 cm.
- The presenting author should be underlined in the poster text.